Why do we believe in those markets?
Today’s consumer is an informed consumer, very involved in his health and constantly looking for new products. Especially if this product allows him to maintain or even improve his state of health!
The market for functional foods and beverages, such as dietary supplements, has experienced strong growth in recent years. And the projections are more than positive:
3 reasons to include LBiome™
to your products development
LBiome™ contains Lactobacillus LB, which has been thoroughly researched: almost 50 studies about its effects have been published, on humans, animals and cell-cultures! Today, we can affirm that LBiome™ has significant biological effects.
LBiome™ has multiple mechanisms of action that benefit gut health:
1. A stable, standardized and easy to use ingredient.
• Thanks to our heat-treating and drying process, LBiome™ is extremely stable. It makes our ingredient suitable for harsh manufacturing processes or environments. Moreover, there are no contamination concerns. Finally, LBiome™ is easy to use, coming in dry powder form, it is easy to incorporate in any food, beverage, or food supplement.
2. An ingredient that responds to the current problems of weak immunity and digestive disorders.
• More than 40% of persons worldwide have Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders, affecting their quality of life3
• 45% of global consumers are consuming more food and beverage products that boost their immune system since 20204
3. Biotic solutions are already known and reassuring to consumer.
Do you want to add LBiome™ to your product?
1. Grand View Research, Dietary Supplements Market Size, 2020
2. Fortune Business Insights, Functional Food and Beverages Market, 2020
3. Sperber et al., Worldwide Prevalence and Burden of Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders, Results of Rome Foundation Global Study, published April 12, 2020; https://doi.org/10.1053/j.gastro.2020.04.014
4. Innova Market Insights, 2021
5. Vitafoods insights according to Polaris Market Research, 2020