Why do we believe in these markets?
Today’s trend is towards humanization for the pet market. Indeed, owners consider their pets as fully-fledged members of the family. They want the best for their pets, whether in terms of health, well-being or nutrition.
The market for functional pet food or dedicated supplements is in full swing, with a strong dynamic of innovation. The projections for this market are more than positive:
• North America’s functional pet food market was valued at $4.5 Bn in 2019 and is expected to reach $8.8 Bn in 2027 with a CAGR of 8.6%1
• The global pet supplements market was worth $637 million in 2019, and is expected to value $1.04 Bn in 2027, with a CAGR of 6.4%2
3 reasons to include LBiome™
to your product development
1. A stable, standardized and easy to use ingredient.
• The ideal ingredient to include in your innovative product developments.
2. An ingredient that responds to owners' demands to take care of their animals' health
3. Biotic solutions are already known and reassuring to pet owners, who will be positive about including these ingredients in their pet food or supplements.
Do you want to add LBiome™ to your product?
1. Data M intelligence, Functional pet food market, 2021
2. Grand View Research, pet supplements market size, 2020
3. Pet Food Industry, Functional pet food ingredients evolve with market demands, 2019