As an expert and pioneer in postbiotics, we are proud to introduce our ingredient:
LBiome™ (Lactobacillus LB), is a unique postbiotic, based on our thorough knowledge of the microbiota.
A “postbiotic” is “a preparation of inanimate microorganisms and/or their components that confers a health benefit on the host.”1
LBiome™ is a combination of 2 human-origin strains: L. fermentum and L. delbrueckii, and the fermented culture medium. Both strains are stored at Pasteur Institute in Paris. Following research in postbiotics for over 100 years, LBiome™ is the “pioneer in postbiotics”. There are decades of published research demonstrating quick and effective digestive health support in both adult and pediatric populations.
How is LBiome ™ produced?
LBiome™ is produced using our proprietary ECHO™ process. Our Echo™ process Enriches, Concentrates and Heat-treats Organisms. It consists of 5 steps:
With this treatment, LBiome™ is fully stabilized. This proprietary process and our high-quality standards enable large-scale cGMP production of our ingredient. Moreover, Adare Biome now has decades of experience in using this ECHO™ process, which has been continuously improved over the years.
In fine, LBiome™ includes the heat-stabilized, inanimate bacterial cells plus all the metabolites produced during the fermentation plus the fermented culture medium.
LBiome™ is technically superior to probiotics
3 reasons LBiome™ is the best solution for your products developement.
LBiome™ contains Lactobacillus LB, which has been thoroughly researched: almost 50 studies about its effects have been published, on humans, animals and cell-cultures! Today, we can affirm that LBiome™ has significant biological effects.
LBiome™ has multiple mechanisms of action that benefit gut health:
1. LBiome™ helps shield the gut from undesirable bacteria
• Our ingredient helps neutralize undesirable bacteria in the gut.
• It contains a unique anti-bacterial compound that inhibits disease-causing bacteria.
• It creates a protective biofilm that helps protect the gut from undesirable invasive bacteria.
2. LBiome™ helps protect, support and strengthen tight junctions
3. LBiome™ works with the host’s own microbiome to help improve gut health & immunity
• The latest research shows that our ingredient helps beneficial gut bacteria flourish.
• LBiome™ might stimulate the immune system to help body fight against undesirable microorganisms.
1. ISAPP, 2021
2. Montalvo, 2016